At Elliot Uriah, we take a holistic approach to consulting. We analyze your entire business operations to determine your key weak points. This analysis process comprises looking at the following portions of your business:
- Financial Analysis: Understanding the financial health of your business is critical for making informed decisions and driving growth. That’s why we offer comprehensive Financial Analysis services to help you gain valuable insights into your company’s financials.
Our team of experts has years of experience in financial analysis, and we specialize in identifying the key drivers of your business’s profitability. By analyzing your financial statements, we can determine your true margins, identify any overly high expenses, and assess how your pricing compares to the market.
- Accounting Analysis: At Elliot Uriah, we understand that data analysis is critical for improving your business operations. That’s why we offer comprehensive Accounting Analysis services to help you gain insights into your financial data.
With over two decades of experience in corporate and small business accounting, our team of experts has the knowledge and skills to help you understand your financial data. By making simple tweaks to your bookkeeping processes, we can improve the accuracy and reliability of your data, enabling you to make better-informed business decisions.
- Operations Analysis: At Elliot Uriah, we offer comprehensive Operations Analysis services to help you improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your business operations. Our team of experts will work with you to analyze your operational processes and identify areas for improvement, with a focus on the following key areas:
- Operational Processes: We’ll review and analyze your sales process, customer support process, accounting process (including accounts payable and accounts receivable), supply chain process, and inventory management process to identify areas for improvement.
- Process Improvement: We’ll work with you to identify bottlenecks, time wasters, and user error pitfalls within your operational processes. We’ll then develop customized solutions or revised processes to enhance operational efficiency, enabling you to work smarter, not harder.
- Process Automation: We’ll help you identify processes that can be automated, leveraging technology to streamline repetitive and time-consuming tasks. This can free up your employees to focus on higher-value activities, improve overall efficiency, and enhance accuracy and consistency. By leveraging technology to streamline repetitive and time-consuming tasks, you can free up your employees to focus on higher-value activities and improve overall efficiency. Another benefit of process automation is improved accuracy and consistency. Automated processes are less prone to errors and can ensure that tasks are completed the same way every time.
- Systems Analysis: We will analyze your current systems and software to ensure you use the best operating systems. We’ll review your legacy systems and develop recommendations for enhancements and improvements with more efficient systems. Our team has over two decades of experience working with and conducting competitive analyses of different software systems. We believe every system within your business should be integrated, with all systems talking to one another and eliminating the need for data replication.
- Data Analysis: We will analyze your current systems and software to ensure that you capture the correct and critical data necessary to manage and grow your business while providing real-time clarity into your data. Our team will review your data capture systems, verify the accuracy of the collected data, and assess the performance of your business intelligence tools. We firmly believe that data is the cornerstone of any business, and we are committed to ensuring that your data analysis is conducted with the utmost diligence and expertise.
- Sales & Customer Service Analysis: Now that we have gained insight into how your business operates and adds value to your customers, we must take the next critical step- a thorough sales and customer service analysis. Our team understands that ensuring the closure of all sales and delivering top-notch service to your customers is essential to your business’s long-term success. We recognize that customer reviews are now a crucial part of your marketing and search engine optimization. Hence, we will evaluate various areas, including:
- Understanding your sales process
- Identifying the sources of your leads
- Evaluating how you manage your leads
- Assessing if you are effectively utilizing a sales funnel
- Analyzing how customer questions and issues are handled
- Measuring the response time for your sales leads and customer service inquiries
- Assessing the effectiveness of your systems for managing sales leads and customer service inquiries
- Evaluating your follow-up process after a sale.
At our core, we believe that effective sales and customer service are key to running a successful business. Our team is dedicated to providing you with a dynamic analysis that will give you the insights you need to enhance these critical areas of your business.
- Project Management Analysis: If your business revolves around managing projects, be it through service delivery, consulting, or product development, our team will conduct a comprehensive analysis of your current project management systems and processes. We understand that effective project management is crucial to the success of your business, and our team is committed to ensuring that your project management system aligns with your business goals and meets your client’s needs.
Our in-depth analysis will cover all aspects of your project management system, from project initiation to execution, monitoring, and delivery. We’ll evaluate your project management tools and techniques, identify areas that need improvement, and provide you with dynamic solutions that will enhance your project management efficiency and effectiveness.
At our core, we believe that effective project management is vital to delivering exceptional results for your clients and ensuring the long-term success of your business. With our expertise, you can rest assured that your project management system is safe.
- Contract Analysis: Contracts are the backbone of any successful business, whether with suppliers, creditors, employees, independent contractors, banks, or landlords. As a small business owner, you understand that managing contracts is critical to your success.
Elliot Uriah has a team of negotiation and legal experts who will comprehensively review your existing contracts to identify opportunities to save you money, mitigate your risk exposure, and enhance your overall operations. Our team comprises some of the most skilled negotiators in the industry, equipped with the expertise to navigate complex contract negotiations with ease.
We understand that contracts can be complex and time-consuming, so we are committed to providing you with the best legal and negotiation support. Whether you need help reviewing or negotiating new contracts, we’ve got you covered.
At our core, we believe that effective contract management is critical to the success of any business. With our team of experts on your side, you can rest assured that your contracts are in good hands.
- Supply Chain Analysis: If your business relies on a supply chain to design, produce, and deliver your products to your customers, it’s crucial to evaluate your supply chain for optimal performance. At Elliot Uriah, we understand the importance of efficient supply chain management and offer a comprehensive analysis of your current supply chain flow.
Our supply chain experts will identify any bottlenecks that may hinder the delivery of your products to your customers and affect the quality of your finished products. We know that time is money and every minute counts for getting your products to your customers on time.
Our experts have the knowledge, experience, and cutting-edge tools to analyze your supply chain and develop dynamic solutions to your supply chain challenges. We’ll work with you to implement these solutions seamlessly, ensuring that your supply chain operates optimally.
At Elliot Uriah, we understand that a well-managed supply chain is critical to the success of any business. With our supply chain experts, you can rest assured that your supply chain is in safe hands and that your products will be delivered to your customers on time and in the best quality.
- HR Compliance and Employee Satisfaction Analysis: Human resources management is critical to any small business with employees. At Elliot Uriah, we understand that creating a positive and enjoyable work culture is essential to ensuring your employees are happy, engaged, and productive, resulting in more satisfied customers.
Our team will review your employee satisfaction by creating initiatives such as regular employee surveys, providing tips on improving morale and job satisfaction, and interviewing key employees to identify any pain points they experience. We recognize that employees can provide valuable insights into your business that you may not know. We’ll help you leverage these insights to improve your business operations.
In addition to employee satisfaction, there are several laws and regulations around having employees that businesses must comply with. We’ll conduct an audit to ensure that you’re meeting all the required legal regulations to reduce any legal exposure you may have. Our team of legal experts is equipped with the knowledge and expertise to navigate complex HR laws and regulations with ease, ensuring that your business is compliant.
At Elliot Uriah, we understand that effective human resources management is critical to the success of any business. With our team of HR and legal experts on your side, you can rest assured that your employees are happy, engaged, and productive, and your business is compliant with all necessary regulations.
- Risk Analysis: Running a small business can expose you to various legal risks. Whether it’s customers suing you for poor quality products, fraudsters suing you for a fake slip and fall, suppliers suing you for breach of contract, or employees suing you for discrimination, the potential for legal exposure is endless.
At Elliot Uriah, we understand the importance of mitigating legal risks in small businesses. Insurance is a crucial step in reducing legal exposure, but we’ve seen cases where businesses believe they have comprehensive coverage, only to find out when it matters most that they’re not adequately covered. Insurance policies are designed with exclusions for a reason, and that’s why our team conducts a comprehensive audit of your existing insurance coverages to ensure you’re not at risk where you believe you’re covered.
In addition to insurance, bulletproof contracts and procedures can help reduce your legal risk profile. Something as simple as a clause in your customer contracts or a sign above a hazardous step with poor visibility can save you from losing your entire business to a frivolous lawsuit. We’ll audit your contracts and procedures to ensure that you’re minimizing your legal exposure and operating with the utmost diligence and professionalism.
At Elliot Uriah, we understand that legal risks are a significant concern for small businesses. Our team is committed to providing you with the best legal and risk management support, ensuring your business operates optimally and without legal liabilities.”
- Marketing Analysis: Once your business operates smoothly, it’s time to turn our attention to your marketing strategy. Our dynamic marketing analysis begins by examining your previous marketing efforts to determine what has and hasn’t worked for you. We’ll delve into the budget spent, platforms used, the number of new leads generated, and how many leads converted into paying customers.
Once we’ve clearly understood your previous marketing efforts, we’ll develop a Marketing Strategy that will serve as a repeatable framework for your marketing initiatives. Think of it as a blueprint for your marketing campaigns, providing a solid foundation and a clear vision of where you want to go.
Your Marketing Strategy is a powerful tool that will guide your marketing campaigns toward success. It’s made up of six critical elements that are designed to help you achieve your marketing objectives and connect with your ideal customers in a meaningful way.
Here are the six elements that make up your Marketing Strategy:
- Marketing objectives: Clearly defined goals that outline what you hope to achieve from your marketing campaigns, such as increased brand awareness, more leads, or higher sales.
- Target audience: A detailed understanding of your ideal customer and the specific demographics, behaviors, and interests that define them.
- Value proposition: A clear and compelling statement highlighting your product or service’s unique value to your target audience.
- Marketing channels: The platforms and tools you’ll use to reach and engage with your target audiences, such as social media, email, SEO, and more.
- Brand messaging: The tone of voice and language you’ll use to communicate your value proposition and create a strong brand identity.
- Performance analysis: The tools and metrics you’ll use to track and measure your marketing campaign’s success and identify improvement areas.
With a well-crafted Marketing Strategy, you can attract and retain more customers, grow your brand, and achieve your business goals. We’ll ensure that your Marketing Strategy follows the SMART model, which stands for:
- Specific: Is the detail in the information enough to pinpoint problems or opportunities? Is the objective detailed enough to measure real-world problems and opportunities?
- Measurable:Can a quantitative or qualitative attribute be applied to create a metric?
- Actionable: Can the information be used to improve performance?
- Relevant: Can the information be applied to the marketer’s specific problem?
- Time-bound: Can objectives be set for different periods as targets to review against?
Following these rules will ensure that your Marketing Strategy is well-defined and effective, allowing you to achieve your desired marketing objectives in a measurable and actionable way.
Once we have outlined your Marketing Strategy, we’ll shift gears and focus on creating your Marketing Plan. This plan will be a comprehensive guide that details all aspects of your marketing campaign. Here’s what you can expect to find in your Marketing Plan:
- Executive Summary: This section provides a brief overview of your marketing plan, including your marketing and advertising goals, current marketing position, campaign timeline, and target market.
- Mission statement: Your mission statement is concise and reflects your business’s purpose. It can include information on what you do, your products and services, your target market, or your competitive advantage.
- Business Information: We’ll provide some background on your business to give your plan context. This will include a summary of your mission and vision statements, your wider business goals, and an overview of what your business does. The business information section will include the following:
- Who you are and what your business does.
- A summary of why your business exists.
- Your mission and vision statements.
- Your wider business (not marketing) goals.
- Key Marketing Goals: We’ll detail the marketing goals we hope to achieve for your business, explaining why we’ve set each and how they align with your overall business objectives.
- Market Analysis: We’ll deeply analyze your business and industry, reflecting on your current marketing strategy and where your business stands. This section will include information on what you’re selling, your unique selling proposition, your best-performing marketing channels and campaigns, and your current marketing objectives.
- SWOT Analysis: This analysis will look at the internal and external environment your business operates in, examining your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Strengths refer to what your business does well, your tangible assets and internal resources, and what sets you apart from the competition.
- Weaknesses include areas where your business needs improvement, resource limitations, and places where your competitors excel.
- Opportunities refer to your industry as a whole, including underserved markets, lack of competitors, growing popularity for the products/services you provide, and positive media coverage of your industry.
- Threats include parts of the external environment that could potentially harm your business, like new laws and regulations, negative media coverage, a decline of your industry, and emerging competitors.
- Competitor analysis: We’ll research your competitors to understand their offerings, audience, and communication strategies. This section will include our findings on the channels they’re using, where they’re getting their traffic from, their top products and pages, and the ads they’re running.
- Target market and buyer personas: We’ll define your ideal customers or buyer personas, considering attributes such as demographics, geographics, psychographics, and behavioral attributes. Here is a detailed description of each attribute:
- Demographics – age, gender, income, education, occupation, marital status
- Geographics – location (country, region, state, city, town), climate, culture
- Psychographics – lifestyle, attitudes, risk tolerance, aspirations, personality, values, struggles, pain points, goals
- Behavioral attributes – preferred channels and content types, loyalty, frequency of purchases, affiliations
- Marketing objectives and KPIs: We’ll set goals for your marketing campaign and establish key performance indicators to track progress. Here are some example KPIs we’ll track based on your campaign:
- Social media – followers, engagement rate, mentions, reach, ROAS
- Content – comments, shares, downloads, conversion rate, leads, search ranking
- Website – organic traffic, paid traffic, keyword rankings, session duration, bounce rate, conversion rate, CPA
- App – weekly active users, activation rate, conversion rate, churn rate, CLTV
- Pricing strategy: We’ll determine the best pricing strategy for your products or services, considering options such as price skimming, competitive pricing, and penetration pricing. Here is a detailed description of the pricing strategy:
- Price skimming – price above competitors to recapture your margins and lower the price as time passes. With this strategy, you will likely sell fewer products at a higher price point.
- Competitive pricing – base your pricing on what competitors are charging.
- Penetration pricing – price below competitors to increase market share, gain customers, and sell more units. With this strategy, you try to sell a large volume at a lower price point and then raise prices as time passes.
- Marketing channels: We’ll analyze and handpick the best channels to promote your business. We might develop a distinct social media and content marketing strategy that aligns with your overall marketing plan. This includes creating an editorial calendar, determining the types of content, topics to cover, and the channels to leverage. Rest assured. We will consider where your target audience hangs out and the type of information they are most interested in. Furthermore, we’ll evaluate whether to focus on free channels, paid channels, or a combination of them to maximize your return on investment.
Here are a few examples of the most popular channels:
- Social media – Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, Pinterest, TikTok, Clubhouse
- Content marketing – blogs, infographics, tutorials, guides, case studies, newsletters, webinars, demos, events, presentations, guest blogs, whitepapers, podcasts
- Communities – Industry-specific websites, forums, and social media groups
- Media coverage – press, features in other websites and publications, partnerships, tags, or mentions on social media
- Partnerships – Referral or affiliate programs, integration partners
- Company website – live chat, SEO, FAQs, resources, landing pages
- Growth strategy: A growth strategy is about setting your sights on the future and establishing long-term goals. Consider where you want your business to be in the next six months, one year, or even five years from now. How does this specific campaign or plan align with your broader marketing or business strategy? If your plan proves successful, what’s the next project you’ll tackle? If your plan fails, will you pivot, try a new approach, or move on to something different entirely? It’s crucial to have a clear growth strategy in place that allows your business to continue expanding and evolving.
- Budget: To bring your marketing plan to life, we’ll establish a realistic budget that aligns with your financial goals. We aim to implement your plan in an affordable and efficient way, ensuring that you see greater returns and benefits than your investment. That being said, we understand the importance of remaining adaptable in the face of unforeseen circumstances, so we’ll make sure to include some wiggle room in your budget to accommodate any unexpected changes that may arise along the way.
Overall, your Marketing Plan will be a detailed guide that outlines all aspects of your marketing campaign, including your goals, target market, pricing, and channels. We’ll ensure your plan is SMART (Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Relevant, and Time-bound) and tailored to your unique business needs.